What to do if you find a wasp nest, honeybee swarm or colony
1. Keep your distance – it’s important to keep children and pets away from the immediate area
2. Call Cardona & Son immediately on 07958 655962 for advice
3. Tell us as much as you can about the bees appearance - that way we can determine whether they are honey bees, bumble bees or wasps
4. If you need to, refer to the images (above/below etc.) which show a typical honey bee, bumble bee, swarms and wasps
5. Describe more about the location of the bees ie. where they have settled, are they hard to get at etc.
6. Let us know how long the bees/wasps have been in that location
7. Give us a convenient time to come and collect the honey bee swarm or eliminate the wasps whichever is relevant to you.
8. Ideally removal should be done as soon as possible to prevent the bees making a more permanent home in your property